Hey there, fellow nightcrawlers! I’m Redowan Delowar, also known as “rednafi” on most platforms.
Circa 2018, a glitch in the matrix zapped me to pivot from electrical engineering to data science, eventually finding my footing in backend software development. I’m a tinkerer, writer, and wanderer in the realm of designing and developing resilient software systems.
I enjoy working on system architecture, networking, data analysis, databases, and API design. In my spare time, I’m an open-source contributor, a long-form content consumer, and serve as an unapologetic critique of the overarching software landscape on this website, rednafi.com.
- Oh my poor business logic
- The diminishing half-life of knowledge
- An ode to the neo-grotesque web
- Writing on well-trodden topics
- Escaping the template pattern hellscape in Python
- Dotfiles stewardship for the indolent
- Configuring options in Go
- Recipes from Python SQLite docs
- Limit goroutines with buffered channels
- Pesky little scripts